Freedom…

                                                 
 Morning used to be dark
Like people started to bark!!
I used to hate my daily schedule
Since I worked on someone else rule, 
I never thought the importance of routine 
And workouts of getting lean
Now I know, success is a product of daily routine
Eating and sleeping just keeping you way the you have been 
This Lockdown made me realize of myself
After working so long for someone else
Hobbies and habits are now coming along 
I just don't know where they were for so long 
Nature is improving so am I 
When will this get over , so I can fly 
Holidays looks good until they are  vacations 
A long vacation really becomes suffocation 
Hobbies, the music gives you joy
But same repeated rhythm will make u annoyed 
Keep learning, keep going
Keep loving, keep flowing
Life is short just if u think 
This shall change the moment u blink
Call loved ones, enjoy the moment
 You'll never know who'll be your opponent
When was the last time you laughed with your families? 
Do u really enjoy having fake smiles with enemies
Moms food , dad's motivating lines
Sisters tantrums , and with brother's happy vines 
I really know what all I missed 
I think I was really a jerk....
Now enjoying the day with blissful vibes 
There are lot more things this life provides ...

                                                                                            ~Umesh Surya 

Comments

Popular Post

स्वतंत्र दिवस

Zindagi Aur College

Majdoor...

वीरता