Books


Books .....
I'm happy the way, I'm...
As enjoying my books for so long 
When my creativity dies  
That's where my books lies....
Besties and buddies may have gone long
Books were there to keep me strong
I don't know where all I have been
As I was busy reading them with my heart keen
It made me realise of my own world 
In hustling surrounding, keeping me furled
Thirsty for knowledge, thirsty for friends?
Just by reading them, you will get all current trends 
You are not alone anymore 
This fairy tales will bring you till shores   
My brain, was empty box of metal 
Now it's soft and beautiful as petals
I'm Fortunate to live a thousand years 
If not they , who would my pain bears
They are not just one but in many forms
They are one who bring reforms 
Reading and reading just getting along 
Don't know, where were they for so long
A reader is a leader.... 
An happy soul who works as feeder 
When was the last time you read a book 
What are you waiting for, to get crooked ?
It's not just a few sheets of pages 
Because of it , today many are getting their wages
Don't be a fool to ignore this treasure
You'll really miss a satisfying pleasure
An author doesn't just write a piece of crap
It brings all moments of life in a book which it wraps 
It's a small container with thousands experience
Why do you always want to be inexperienced
A book can be a Dairy 
A book can be full of Shayari
A book can be a holy Bible  
A book can be a history of Tribals
A book can be an Autobiography
A book can be world's Geography
A book can be a Novel 
A book can be about Goggles
Who cares....?
When it has many choice
I wonder , why don't you get  rejoice
It's not just a habit guys 
It's way of life ,
It's not a short term joy 
It's a long run drive ...
Don't just be limited
Be full of passion !
Always be spirited 
Have some compassion
Don't just wait ,get ready
Book is their for you already !!!!😊

                                                                    ~Umesh Surya

Comments

Popular Post

स्वतंत्र दिवस

Zindagi Aur College

Majdoor...

वीरता